Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Long Bangs or Short Bangs?

Do u like my bangs long or short??? This pictur was taken at girls camp!! I had alot of fun my first year and i am sure i will have great times at all of them but i am glade i got to go and it was just a great expeareance if thats even how u spell it!! :) hehe! well anyways it was a fun, exiting, emotionial, pine cone throughing, and head aches!! of course i had them the 2 day we were there!!! it sucked because that day was the games and i got to play games but i had to leave early and stuff!!but cortney and jenett and magie came up with me and i am just thankful for cortney [u human! i love you soo much!!!] and our leaders!!! i love you guys!! :)As you can tell in the pictur sydnee has braces!! [i think that is how u spell it!!?? ohwell!!] but ya im not fully used to them but im sure i will be!!! she looked LOVALY with out them and LOVALY with them!!! :) i love her!!


I really like my new bangs!! They don't get in my face every day!! :) I had to get used to them but like an hour latter i started to like them alot!! Well thats my opinoin on my hair and bangs!!

5 comments:

Hafen Family said...

Good ol girls camp! I miss those days! im glad you had alot of fun! It will get better in the years to come when your the Older girls in Charge! :) And of course i love your bangs! They look really cute on you! Who did them?? :) he he! love ya tori

Toris Blog said...

ummm im not sure who did my bangs!!! hehe she never told me her name!! hehe jk i know her name!! it was u!!!!!

Mandy said...

CUTE BANGS! i really like them. and look at you all hot with your makeup. haha.
glad you had fun at girls camp. cant wait to see you at the beach. make sure someone tapes you singing at the pioneer days and bring it to the beach so i can see it. or better yet you can just perform it for me when i see you. :) love ya

stephanie said...

conseded you are


you have learned well younge skiwaker

stephanie said...

i just think you are nuts young skiwaker