Saturday, July 19, 2008

4th of July!!

4th of July was fun!!! we swam, ate, talked, and hung out!!! it was a blast!!! every one had soo much fun!!! We also had Stafanies family over!! it was fun talking to her mom and just bonding with her!! Here r some pics from the 4th!! first we had to clean!! wich sucked but it was all good!!! :)





Shes potty trained!!! I was soo proud to here it too!!! I love her!!
Fire work time!!!!! whoo hoo!!
Ethan and Ragean didn't like the loud sounds!!! who does?
Watching the fire works!!!! that was soo much fun!!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

fun pictures. we would have loved to be there with everyone. :)

Stefanie said...

I had so much fun this day! My computer crashed... so I'm @ the library! I can't wait for my computer to work again... so I can update my blog! Loves ya!

The Facers said...

Hey girl! Im glad you found our blog. Of course we remember the Hafen family, we love your family! How is everyone doing? I have got you on my list now so we can keep in touch!

stephanie said...

i like the sound of fire works